| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mananjary in January is hot at 26.1 °C (78.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.1 °C (73.6 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in January is 5.9 °C (10.6 °F).
- The weather in January is fairly wet. A substantial 334.4mm (13.2in) of H2O falls.
- The shortest day is 13:04 long and the longest day is 13:23 long with an average length of 13:15.
Check the distance to and compare the Mananjary January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Mananjary, Madagascar
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Mananjary:
- Moroni, Comoros - 1189.4 kms (739.1 miles) NNW
- Nosy Be/ Fascene, Madagascar - 876.6 kms (544.7 miles) N
- Analalava, Madagascar - 732.9 kms (455.4 miles) N
- Mossuril, Lumbo, Mozambique - 1069.8 kms (664.8 miles) NW
- Mahajanga/ Majunga, Madagascar - 651 kms (404.5 miles) NNW
- Maintirano, Madagascar - 573.2 kms (356.2 miles) NW
- Antananarivo, Madagascar - 282.4 kms (175.5 miles) NNW
- Morondava, Madagascar - 433.3 kms (269.3 miles) WNW
- Fianarantsoa, Madagascar - 134.1 kms (83.3 miles) WSW
- Tulear/ Toliara, Madagascar - 534.9 kms (332.4 miles) WSW
- Tolanaro, Madagascar - 450.2 kms (279.7 miles) SSW
- Ft. Dauphin/ Tolagna, Madagascar - 450.2 kms (279.7 miles) SSW