Vs > Palmerston N (aero)
Mananjary vs Palmerston N (aero) Climate & Distance Between
Mananjary vs Ainazi, Latvia
Mananjary vs Prince George, British Columbia, Canada
Mananjary vs Lewiston, Me, Usa
Mananjary vs Varna, Bulgaria
Palmerston N (aero) vs Fes-Sais, Morocco
Palmerston N (aero) vs Riga, Latvia
Palmerston N (aero) vs Delaware, Oh, Usa
Palmerston N (aero) vs Duverge, Dominican Republic
Kaitoke vs Stavanger, Rogaland
Richmond, Virginia vs Alpine, Texas
Florania vs Waynesboro, Ms
Les Escaldes vs Woodhill Forest
- The distance between Mananjary, Madagascar and Palmerston N (aero), New Zealand is approximately 11,266 km or 7,001 mi.
- To reach Mananjary in this distance one would set out from Palmerston N (aero) bearing 229.2° or SW and follow the great circles arc to approach Mananjary bearing 321.8° or NW .
- Mananjary has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Palmerston N (aero) has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Mananjary is in or near the subtropical wet forest biome whereas Palmerston N (aero) is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The average annual temperature is 10.4 °C (18.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 3.5 °C (6.3°F) less in Mananjary. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1829.4 mm (72 in) more which is equivalent to 1829.4 l/m² (44.9 US gal/ft²) or 18,294,000 l/ha (1,955,750 US gal/ac) more. About 3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 18.4° higher in Mananjary than in Palmerston N (aero).
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Mananjary relative to Palmerston N (aero). You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Palmerston N (aero) vs Mananjary
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (¬°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Mananjary vs Frankfurt Am Main, Germany
Mananjary vs Ajiro, Japan
Mananjary vs Breves, Brazil
Mananjary vs Nitchequon, Quebec, Canada
Palmerston N (aero) vs Lugansk, Ukraine
Palmerston N (aero) vs Konstanz, Germany
Palmerston N (aero) vs Stockton, Ca, Usa
Palmerston N (aero) vs Fushiki, Japan
Orlando, Fl vs Kanin Nos (Cape)
Eldoret vs Teresina
Ghazni vs Niinisalo, Kankaanp√§√§, Satakunta
Arco Verde vs Ammassalik
Mananjary vs Palmerston N (aero) Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Mananjary
- Moroni, Comoros - 1189.4 kms (739.1 miles) NNW
- Nosy Be/ Fascene, Madagascar - 876.6 kms (544.7 miles) N
- Analalava, Madagascar - 732.9 kms (455.4 miles) N
- Mossuril, Lumbo, Mozambique - 1069.8 kms (664.8 miles) NW
- Mahajanga/ Majunga, Madagascar - 651 kms (404.5 miles) NNW
- Maintirano, Madagascar - 573.2 kms (356.2 miles) NW
- Antananarivo, Madagascar - 282.4 kms (175.5 miles) NNW
- Morondava, Madagascar - 433.3 kms (269.3 miles) WNW
- Fianarantsoa, Madagascar - 134.1 kms (83.3 miles) WSW
- Tulear/ Toliara, Madagascar - 534.9 kms (332.4 miles) WSW
- Tolanaro, Madagascar - 450.2 kms (279.7 miles) SSW
- Ft. Dauphin/ Tolagna, Madagascar - 450.2 kms (279.7 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Palmerston N (aero)